Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction
- 2 1. Target Other Marketers
- 3 2. Tag and Ping Your Way to Riches
- 4 Namely, by blogging your way to wealth!
- 5 3. Transform Your Digital Products into Physical Products
- 6 5. Tweak and Flip Information Products
- 7 6. Trade Products Online
- 8 b) Place want ads in your local paper.
- 9 7. Turn Cheap Products Into Cash Cows
- 10 You’re going to focus on regular products rather than antiques or collectibles, and you’ll be buying these products from different sources.
- 11 The best part about this $10,000 per month strategy is that its a recession
- 12 proof.
- 13 Conclusion:
- 14 There’s only one thing left for you to do: Choose one.
- 15 Share this:
- 16 Related
Everyone would love the idea of learning how to make extra money online from home. The question many are asking is how to actually make this work. In my opinion, many people are aware that they can make extra money online working from home. This is because there are several articles and videos online on the subject. The problem is that very few people will actually take action.
I have taken great pain to simplify how you can implement this with no hassle. In this post titled 7 Simple Tricks To Make Extra Money Online From Home.
1. Target Other Marketers
So far, we’ve talked about different ways to make $10,000 per month which mainly
(although not exclusively) focused on selling directly to consumers.
But another way to make a lot of money fairly quickly is by focusing on other marketers.
That’s because people will pay handsomely if you can give them what they need to make
even more money.
And one way to do that is by flipping websites (i.e., selling or reselling websites).
There are two ways you can build a business flipping websites. You may focus on either way exclusively, or you may combine them to grow your business.
Here are the two models:
- You build niche websites and sell them directly to Within this overall model, there are a few different ways you can build these sites:
- You can create exclusive websites and sell one site to one customer for a higher
- You can create a template site, load it with private label content, and sell it to multiple customers (provided these customers know it’s not an exclusive, unique site).
Some marketers who sell exclusive sites simply create the site, load it with content, and sell it directly to other marketers based on the traffic and profit potential. If you have a system for building sites very quickly, this can be lucrative.
Other marketers choose to spend a few months building the content, traffic, and income – and then selling the site at a much higher price. Since the site is pulling in traffic and a profit (even if it’s a small profit), it commands a higher price because there’s proof that it’s profitable. People are now buying into proven profits rather than profit potential.
- You buy poor-performing niche websites, tweak them, and resell them for a higher The second way to make money flipping websites is by scooping up cheap, under-performing websites, tweaking them, and reselling them for a tidy profit. Here’s how:
- Search places like eBay, com, DNForum.com, and similar marketplaces for low-priced, low-profit websites where you can clearly see how to boost profits. You can usually pick them up for a few hundred dollars.
- Tweak the Improve the sales process, monetize the site better, and start driving traffic.
- Once you have better conversion numbers and the site is making a proven profit, resell it for around 6-12 month’s worth of, For example, a site making just $100 per month could sell for $600 to $1200 (or even more, if you find the right buyer).
- Reinvest some of your profits into buying more Rinse and repeat until you’re making at least $10,000 a month!
2. Tag and Ping Your Way to Riches
Can you turn mere words into $10,000 per month – without actually selling those words as an ebook or other information product? You bet you can!
Namely, by blogging your way to wealth!
Here’s the idea:
You set up a niche blog that’s of interest to a very specific audience. Then you monetize
your blog in one or more of the following ways:
- By promoting your own products to the people who visit your blog weekly or even
- By promoting affiliate products (i.e., other people’s products).
- By promoting CPA (cost per action) offers, where you get a commission every time your visitors perform a specific action such as filling out a form
- By using Google AdWords, where you make money every time someone merely clicks on an ad on your
- By asking for and accepting donations on your (Don’t discount this tactic
– there are several well-known bloggers who make over $100,000 per year almost entirely through donations.)
So, how do you go about starting a blog that can bring you $10,000 per month? Here’s
an overview of the simple yet lucrative process:
- First, choose a hungry They should not only be hungry for information (so that they’ll read your blog), but they should also be willing and eager to put money down to solve their problems or otherwise improve their lives. Figure out what they’re already buying (which will help you decide how to monetize your blog).
- Second, research the Visit the busy, popular, and profitable blogs in your niche to find out what makes them so popular and busy. Then figure out how to set your blog apart and make it better.
- Next, buy a domain at NameCheap, GoDaddy or elsewhere that reflects the topic of your
- Fourth, go to org and download the latest version of the blogging software. Install and customize it.
- Next, start blogging! Populate your blog initially with about ten posts, just so your early visitors get the impression that you have a popular blog with good Then commit to updating your blog at least two or three times per week. If suitable, you may even want to update it daily.
Quick Tip: You don’t have to sit by your blog every day and manually update it. You can pre-load content and “drip” it to your readers on a pre-set schedule. You can do this by either loading up the content and setting it for a future posting date, or by purchasing auto blogging software that does all the work for you.
Here’s what else you need to know to start driving traffic and making money:
- Optimize your posts for the search engines by creating articles around specific You may use WordTracker or any keyword tool to find out what niche keywords your market is already searching for.
- “Tag” each of your posts using relevant WordPress allows you to add tags (keywords) automatically when you’re posting your articles. You can also use your keywords as your category titles.
- Ping the blog directories as necessary so that they crawl your site whenever you make a new post. If you’re using WordPress, it pings the directories Otherwise, you can use a service like pingoat.com.
- Finally, you need to create content that gets people coming back to your site again and again. You may create posts such as:
- “Top ten” Create several useful top ten lists, and your blog will become the “go to” place for niche-specific information. For example, a weight loss site might list the top ten diets, the top ten weight loss supplements, the top ten exercises, the top ten fat-burning foods, and so on.
- Product reviews in your Be are sure to list the product flaws as well as the good points, as absolute honesty fosters trust… and sales! Be sure to use your affiliate link.
- Controversial articles that go Don’t be afraid to polarize your audience. You may repel some people, but you’ll draw your target market closer to you.
- Highly useful content (the type of content that others are selling).
- Strong opinion articles (which can often create a buzz). Go ahead and get passionate while taking a strong
- Articles that join conversations already going on in your If you take a different viewpoint or form a strong opinion, people will migrate to your blog just because you’re offering something different.
- Answers to frequently asked (Just visit blogs in your niche to see what sorts of questions people are regularly asking.)
- And anything that sets your blog posts apart and gets people talking and linking to your
Also Read: Some 45 Fun Facts About Coins
3. Transform Your Digital Products into Physical Products
If you’re already selling ebooks or other downloadable information products, then you know just how lucrative it can be to turn your words into cash. Indeed, selling ebooks is just one path to $10,000 per month. Here’s another:
4. Start selling your digital products as physical products…
and pocket a hefty profit!
There are a few good reasons why you should do this:
- Physical products carry a higher perceived When someone can hold a product in his or her hands, it’s often viewed as having more value than a digital product. In other words, the exact same paper book is valued more than the digital version sitting on their hard drive.
You benefit from this perception because it generally allows you to charge more for the product.
Example: A small ebook package that you charge $100 for could easily become a $500 home study course. The actual printing cost ends up being just a few dollars per book… and you get to pocket the rest as pure profit!
- Physical products incur fewer When people have to actually “work” to get their refund, you’ll find fewer people casually asking for refunds as opposed to the “serial refunders” you’ve likely encountered when selling ebooks. That’s why print products incur fewer refunds because customers are required to ship the product back to you. End result: You get to keep more of your profits!
- Physical products are sometimes viewed as more “respectable,” which elevates your status in your Finally, offering a physical product almost instantly positions you as an expert in your niche, which fosters trust and spurs sales. It doesn’t even matter if you’re self-publishing a book – some people have a tendency to view authors of print books as more reputable than ebook authors.
By now it should be fairly clear why you should transform your digital products into physical products. Your next question is, “how?”
Fortunately, plenty of “print on demand” (POD) publishers and fulfillment companies have sprung up to make it easy for you to sell physical products. Check out Lulu.com, CafePress.com, and Disk.com for your printing and fulfillment needs.
5. Tweak and Flip Information Products
Here’s another way to profit from information products without having to deal with the
product creation yourself.
Namely, by buying, tweaking, and then reselling products that come with product label rights (PLR).
PLR products are those products where you purchase the right to modify the product and, generally, do with it as you please (as long as you follow the terms of your PLR license). That means you usually can modify the product, break it up, add it to another PLR product, change the format (e.g., create an audio product or a physical product), sell it, give it away, etc.
Now here’s why this can be so extraordinarily profitable…
Even though 20, 200 or even 500 people might have the right to this same product, very few of them will actually take any action. Of those that take action, most will simply use the PLR product as-is, without any modifications whatsoever.
However, all you have to do is invest an hour or so of your time to modify the product, thereby creating a new, unique product. Then you can change the title, create new e-cover graphics, and tweak the sales letter.
The best part? That one hour you invested eliminated all your direct competition,
because you’re selling a unique product!
Quick Tip: You don’t even have to rework the product yourself. Visit elance.com or
similar to find a competent freelancer willing to rewrite and tweak PLR content. Some will do it for just a few pennies per word.
Here’s how to make this profit plan work for you:
- Start by finding a hungry niche Once you do that, then find out what they’re already buying. As usual, there’s no reason to innovate when you can latch onto a profit from a “sure thing.”
- Find PLR content similar to what your niche is already Search Google for your keywords alongside the word “PLR” or similar. So, for example, “weight loss PLR.”
- Tweak the Minimally, that means to rewrite the introduction, rewrite the conclusion, rename the chapters, and create a new title. Ideally, you should also add to or otherwise modify the content to make it your own.
Quick Tip: You may also “nichefy” the content, which means you tweak it to speak directly to a niche market. So a general weight loss book could become “safe weight loss for teenagers.”
To get the most benefit from your PLR investment, you can keep modifying the product to spawn dozens of new products aimed at different niches. So your weight loss book might also be tweaked to target new moms, senior citizens, sedentary office workers, people in wheelchairs, and so on!
- Set up a lead capture system and sales You may pull in a tidy upfront profit from your PLR content, but the real money lays hidden in the backend. That means you should always be selling more products to your existing customers. You can keep selling PLR content, of course. You can even set up a membership site to tap into the backend income effortlessly!
- Create a sales letter – or tweak the sales letter includes in the And
- Drive traffic to your site and start counting your money!
As you can see, this is an extremely fast and easy way to start making money.
Whereas it might take you weeks or even months to create your own product and start selling it, you can buy a PLR package in the morning and be making a profit in the afternoon.
6. Trade Products Online
I call this little $10,000 a month strategy “trading,” since it not only utilizes common trading marketplaces but also because the products will only be in your possession for a short amount of time.
You can also think of it as “flipping” products since you’ll be buying products at a low
price and selling for a tidy profit.
You’re probably wondering what types of products you can flip.
If you’ve read the rest of this report, then you already know the answer. Specifically, you need to find a hungry market first… and then give them what they’re already buying!
And as usual, be sure to specialize by focusing on one ravenous niche.
Tip: Not sure what to sell? If you have any interest in antiques and collectibles, then that’s one avenue you might want to pursue. Selling antiques and collectibles is virtually recession-proof. Even if the sales slow for a while, the price almost never goes down (as the general trend for the value of an antique is to rise year after year).
Now, what makes this $10,000 strategy different from some of the others we’ve talked
about are the following two points:
- This strategy focuses solely on physical
- You’ll have your phone ringing off the hook with people who want to sell their
products to you for dirt cheap!
So, how does it work? Like this:
- Figure out what products you’re going to maybe you’ll sell antique pocket watches, baseball cards, unusual artwork, jewelry, or anything else. Find a hungry market that’s already buying these products, and you’re in business.
- Learn everything you can about these products… especially if they’re antiques or Find out what markings make them extra-rare (and valuable), as well as what can detract from the price. Study eBay closed auctions to get a feel for the price ranges of these products.
- Find cheap Once you know the minimum these products generally sell for, then seek out products for less than that amount.
Example: If you have knowledge that a certain type of pocket knife sells in a range of $50 to $125, with most selling for around $75, then your job is to buy these knives for LESS than $50.
Here are the best sources to find these products (or to have buyers contacting you):
- Place an ad on If you’re dealing with small products that are easy to ship, then you can place ads in cities far away from you. Don’t make the ad about you – make it about the benefits the reader will receive (e.g., “Get cash for your old pocket watches”).
b) Place want ads in your local paper.
Place want ad flyers in your
Ask for referrals from everyone you know, especially those who’ve sold
something to you in the past.
- Go to local rummage sales, flea markets, and estate
- Search online auctions (like eBay or even niche auctions) for mislabeled products, misspelled products, products with poor descriptions or pictures, You can pick up bargain-priced products that you can quickly flip for a profit.
Once you have the products in hand, all you have to do is take good pictures of them, write compelling auction descriptions and immediately flip them on eBay, niche auction sites, Yahoo! Auctions, or even on CraigsList.org.
Once you’ve built up a buyer’s list, then you can start selling these products directly to
7. Turn Cheap Products Into Cash Cows
This strategy is similar to the former strategy in that your goal is to buy products for cheap and sell them for a tidy profit. The difference is –
You’re going to focus on regular products rather than antiques or collectibles, and you’ll be buying these products from different sources.
Here’s the key:
You’re going to buy liquidated merchandise, closeouts, overstocks, or other heavily discounted merchandise. Then you’ll sell them individually to consumers or in bulk to another merchant.
The best part about this $10,000 per month strategy is that its a recession
Indeed, it actually works better in tough economic times, because there are always stores liquidating their stock and going out of business. You can turn their bankruptcies and misfortunes into your cash cows!
Here’s how to do it:
- Search for sources online by using search terms like “liquidations” and “closeouts.” One source is the “Closeout News,” which is a subscription-based print. There are also ads on their websites.
- Check eBay for merchants selling products in You can usually get bulk products much cheaper per piece than if you bought them individually.
- Keep an eye on your local region for companies going out of But here’s the secret most people won’t tell you – don’t just look for retail stores with regular merchandise you can resell…
Remember, every type of business will have items they need to get rid of – from office furniture to office supplies. And even the retail stores will have fixtures and other items besides their inventory. You can walk in, talk to the owner, and make a cash offer for everything.
Once you have your discounted products in hand, there are several ways you can make a profit (depending on the product and how many pieces you have):
- Sell the products individually to consumers through your classified ads, CraigsList or If you received a deep discount, you’ll likely be able to offer the product at a discount to your customers as well (while still making a nice profit for yourself).
- Sell online in bulk to another merchant (again, through eBay or a classified site). You won’t make as much money as when you sell them individually, but it also won’t be as much hassle (and you’ll recoup your investment and pocket a profit faster).
- Sell the products at a wholesale price to your local If you purchased the products below wholesale price, then you can sell them at a wholesale price to local merchants. It’s a win-win situation – you make money flipping the products quickly, and the merchant ultimately makes more money too.
- Arrange to sell the products on consignment with local You may even make an arrangement to set up and maintain a display in one or more local stores, where you and the merchant share the profits.
- Get a table at your local flea market and sell the If you have any high- traffic flea markets in your area, you may find it highly lucrative to rent a regular table and sell your wares all summer long (or all year long, if it’s an indoor market).
These are just a few ideas to get you started buying cheap products and selling them for a profit.
But it’s actually just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t let the simplicity fool you, because there are people doing this part-time (just a few hours per week) and pulling in $10,000 per month. Imagine how much money you could make if you did it full time!
Congratulations – you now know ten proven ways to earn $10,000 every month! Let’s recap your “10T Formula”. Ten ways to make ten thousand dollars every month:
TARGET Other Marketers – Instead of selling to end consumers, you can sell profitable websites to other marketers.
TAG and Ping Your Way to Riches – You could be the next $10,000+ per month blogger in your niche!
TRANSFORM Your Digital Products Into Physical Products – Physical products have a higher perceived value and lower refund rate. That means more money in your pocket!
TWEAK and Flip Info Products – You can buy PLR products and sell them for a nice profit!
TRADE Products Online – If you like physical products (especially antiques and collectibles), this is the strategy for you.
TURN Cheap Products Into Cash Cows – You can get wealthy during a recession using this strategy!
Now that you know these ten profit strategies –
There’s only one thing left for you to do: Choose one.
Don’t agonize over this decision. The reason is that these are all proven ways to
make at least $10,000 per month.
The “best” one is easy to spot – it’s the one that looks the most attractive to you. The one that suits your lifestyle is the one that will bring you the most money!
So go ahead and choose your cash cow right now (yes, now)… and then get started
working on your path to riches!